Having a strong heart and high cardiovascular capacity is one of the pillars when it comes to fitness.
Yeah, sure. Focusing on building big, massive muscles will make your volume increase. But I suppose you would like to be healthy, not only muscular?
In that case, cardio should be a part of your exercise routine as well as strength training. And to be honest, doing cardio exercise will actually your muscle-building effort go even faster!
The fact is; regular cardio like running, HIIT, jump rope, Guerilla cardio, and Tabata will all positively affect the effort of your strength training.
And in addition, doing cardio will have loads of other positive effects on your body, like:
- Better mental health
- Weight control
- A healthy heart
- And of course – an extended life!
Now, before you browse my cardio archive, be sure to read these highly valuable articles:
- The Ultimate Guide to Cardio Workouts
- The Complete Beginners Guide to Cardio
- Which is The Right Kind of Cardio For YOU?
Thank you for visiting my site, I truly appreciate you!
- The Speed Walking vs Running Difference: Unveiling the Key DifferencesWhen it comes to fitness and cardiovascular workouts, two activities often stand out: speed walking and running. Both are excellent choices for staying in shape and improving your overall health … Read more
- Is Running Good for Your Heart and Lungs? A Complete ABC to Running and Its Impact on Your Cardiovascular SystemIs running good for your heart and lungs? In this article, we’ll explore the numerous advantages of running and how it can improve your cardiovascular health. So, lace up your … Read more
- 25 Statistics About Exercise and Mental Health: A Look at the NumbersThere are numerous studies and statistics about exercise and mental health, and most of them tell the same story: Exercise really do have a positive effect on your mental health … Read more
- 6 Health Benefits of Jogging for 20 Minutes Every DayThere are many benefits of jogging for 20 minutes every day – some more notable than others. But what they all have in common is how they positively impact our … Read more
- Jogging Benefits for Brain: The Ultimate Remedy for Mental Well Being?How many jogging benefits for brain are there? I have not counted, but the answer is placed somewhere between a lot and tons! So, either you struggle with depression, stress, … Read more
- 5 Must-Know Disadvantages of Running On a TreadmillAre there any disadvantages of running on a treadmill you might ask? The fact is, a treadmill workout can be an amazing form of exercise – but on the other … Read more
- How Long Should I Walk on a Treadmill to See Results?How long should I walk on a treadmill to see results? A common question, with a somewhat complicated answer. The fact is, it depends on several factors. And all of … Read more
- Six Fantastic Health Benefits of Jogging In The MorningDo you consider doing morning jogs? Well, you should! There are several health benefits of jogging in the morning – and some of them can be real life-changers! Here are … Read more
- When Does Cardio Start Burning Muscle? Science, Tips, and HacksWhen does cardio start burning muscle? A tricky question, with a somewhat complicated answer. Read on and learn about why, how, and when your workout goes from plain ol’ cardio … Read more
- Treadmill Walking Workouts for Beginners: The Ultimate GuideIf you are looking for treadmill walking workouts for beginners, THIS IS IT! To gain the best effect from your treadmill, you should be using it right. But to use … Read more
- 5 Amazing Benefits of Having a Treadmill at Home: Science and FactsBenefits of having a treadmill at home: Convenience Affordability Fantastic Way to Start the Day Privacy and Comfort Excellent Caloric Burn and Weight Loss Are you curious? Well: Let’s dig … Read more
- Treadmill Versus Rowing Machine: Which Is Better?Treadmill versus rowing machine, two super-popular pieces of cardio equipment – but also quite different. Like many others, you probably wonder which one you should choose? The truth is, both … Read more
- Peloton Tread Vs NordicTrack: Which is The Best?Peloton tread vs NordicTrack Commercial 1750-series, which is the best premium treadmill around the block? To be honest, I love them both! But even though both are amazing treadmills – … Read more
- What is a Jump RopeA jump rope is a length of rope with handles at each end, used for recreation and exercise. Jumping rope is a cardiovascular workout that can be done almost anywhere. … Read more
- What is Metabolism?Metabolism is the set of life-sustaining chemical reactions in an organism. The three main purposes of metabolism are: the conversion of food to energy to run cellular processes; the conversion … Read more
- What is the Cardiovascular SystemYour heart is one of the most important organs in your body. It pumps blood throughout your body, delivering oxygen and nutrients to your cells. Your cardiovascular system includes; your … Read more
- What is Skipping?Skipping is a cardio exercise that can be done with or without a rope. It is a low-impact activity that can have many benefits for your health. Skipping rope is … Read more
- What is Osteoporosis?More than 200 million people worldwide suffer from osteoporosis, a condition that causes bones to weaken and break more easily. The condition is most common in women over the age … Read more
- What is Cardio Exercise? A Quick Introduction to CardioWhen most people think of cardio exercise, they think of running on a treadmill or outdoors. However, cardio exercise is any aerobic exercise that gets your heart rate up and … Read more
- What is Energy Expenditure?Energy expenditure is the amount of energy a person uses during a given period of time. It is usually measured in calories or kilojoules. However, energy expenditure can be affected … Read more
- What is Power Walking? A Quick Introduction to Power WalkingPower walking is a type of aerobic exercise that, in short words, involves walking at a faster pace than your usual stroll. You can do power walking for fitness or … Read more