Calisthenics, resistance training, isometric exercises, and TIME EFFICIENT workouts: The secret sauce to at-home strength building!
You can build a lot of muscle without owning a single piece of exercise equipment. Short calisthenics workouts, also known as bodyweight workouts, can take you far along on your way to a fitter you!
While browsing my strength training archive, you’ll find; workout routines, exercise instructions, science, exercise equipment reviews, tips and tricks to achieve maximum gains from your training, and THOROUGH beginner guides.
Whether you are a beginner or “pro”, you’ll find something helpful by scrolling through this article collection.
But before you start digging into the archive, start by checking out my most popular pieces:
- The Ultimate Guide to at Home Strength Training
- Will Bodyweight Exercises Build Muscle? 9 Must-Know Benefits of Bodyweight Training
- 7 Reasons You DON’T Need to go to The Gym (And What to do Instead)
- Calisthenics Body vs Gym Body: How Do They Differ?Calisthenics body vs gym body, how do they differ? Instead of providing you with a long intro – I’ll start right at it! First, let’s take a closer look at … Read more
- Does Calisthenics Build Muscle? The Beginners ABC to Calisthenics ExerciseDoes calisthenics build muscle? To stimulate our muscles to grow, we have to expose them to some kind of overload. So: Can you experience this kind of overload by doing … Read more
- 6 Saggy Buttock Exercises: The Essential Counterweights to the Office Chair SyndromeA lot of us work nine to five, sitting on our butt all day. And as a result, our behinds slowly wither and die! Luckily, your butt can be saved … Read more
- Sissy Squat and The Muscles Worked: The Science Behind Sissy SquatsIf you want to learn more about sissy squat and the muscles worked while doing them, this is it! Not many people know a lot about this strange-looking exercise, but … Read more
- Why Are My Hips Getting Bigger With Exercise? A Complete ABCWhy are my hips getting bigger with exercise? Shouldn’t they get slimmer instead? The truth is when it comes to our body – nothing is quite as straightforward as we … Read more
- 8 Super-Effective Exercises to Tone Stomach, Bum, and ThighsIf you are looking for exercises to tone stomach, bum, and thighs – you want to use a variety of activities that complement each other – and that actually work. … Read more
- 7 Super Effective Ab Exercises With a Resistance BandIf you want to learn how to do ab exercises with a resistance band – I’ve got you covered! The exercises I’m about to show you are all you need … Read more
- Resistance Band vs Cable Machine: Comparing the TwoResistance band vs cable machine, are one of them better than the other? And what are their differences? Other than that both are used for workouts – resistance bands and … Read more
- 6 Super-Effective Resistance Bands Quad Exercises for Killer ResultsHave you been working out your upper body and forgotten all about your legs? Don’t worry! The fact is, you don’t need either a squat rack or leg press machine … Read more
- The 16 Best Exercise Equipment for Upstairs Apartment: The Ultimate GuideSo, what are the best exercise equipment for upstairs apartment? The answer: It depends. Boring and not helpful, I know. But the fact is, finding the equipment perfectly suited to … Read more
- The Ultimate Resistance Band Workouts For Muscle GainDo you want to build muscle? I’ve tailored for you four super-effective resistance band workouts for muscle gain – perfectly suited beginners as well as experienced gym-goers. If you are … Read more
- Suspension Training vs Kettlebell: Which is the Better?Suspension training vs kettlebell, is one better than the other? Although quite different, they are both excellent exercise equipment boasting their own sets of strengths and weaknesses. But what exactly … Read more
- The Top Four Benefits of Working Out With Resistance BandsWhat are the benefits of working out with resistance bands? Are there any at all? While some claim resistance bands are way less effective than traditional weight training, others laugh … Read more
- Best Kettlebell for the Money: 2022 Reviews and Top PicksWhat is the best kettlebell for the money? I’m glad you asked! Although all kettlebells somewhat look the same – they definitely are not. Grip size, materials, shape, and balance … Read more
- How to Build a Crossfit Gym in Your Garage: The Beginners ABCDo you want to know how to build a CrossFit gym in your garage? It is way less complex than you might think! As long as you know what to … Read more
- Can TRX Replace Weight Training? The Answer Might Surprise You!Can TRX replace weight training? If I received a dollar every time someone asked me that question, I would be a millionaire! The truth is, there is no yes or … Read more
- The Ultimate Full Body Beginner Resistance Band Workout RoutineIf you are serious about your home workouts, resistance training should definitely be part of your regime. And to get you started, I’ve made you the perfect beginner resistance band … Read more
- Suspension Training vs Resistance Bands: Is One Better Than the Other?Suspension training vs resistance bands. Two very different ways of doing exercise – both with their own set of strengths and benefits. So, with that said. Which of the two … Read more
- How to Use Resistance Bands for Shoulder Rehab: The 5 BEST ExercisesUsing resistance bands for shoulder rehab might be one of the best ways to get back on track after a shoulder injury. But which exercises should you do? And how … Read more
- Best Barbell for Home Gym Use: 2022 Reviews and Top PicksTo find the best barbell for home gym use, you will need to consider several critical factors. Failing to do so might set you up with a bar providing limited … Read more
- How to Make a Home Gym With No Money: The Beginners ABCDo you want to know how to make a home gym with no money? No worries, It’s way easier than you might think. And in the next couple of minutes, … Read more