Calisthenics, resistance training, isometric exercises, and TIME EFFICIENT workouts: The secret sauce to at-home strength building!
You can build a lot of muscle without owning a single piece of exercise equipment. Short calisthenics workouts, also known as bodyweight workouts, can take you far along on your way to a fitter you!
While browsing my strength training archive, you’ll find; workout routines, exercise instructions, science, exercise equipment reviews, tips and tricks to achieve maximum gains from your training, and THOROUGH beginner guides.
Whether you are a beginner or “pro”, you’ll find something helpful by scrolling through this article collection.
But before you start digging into the archive, start by checking out my most popular pieces:
- The Ultimate Guide to at Home Strength Training
- Will Bodyweight Exercises Build Muscle? 9 Must-Know Benefits of Bodyweight Training
- 7 Reasons You DON’T Need to go to The Gym (And What to do Instead)
- Can Calisthenics Build Muscle Mass? A Complete ABC to Calisthenics and Strength TrainingCalisthenics, also known as bodyweight training, has gained significant popularity in recent years as a form of exercise that utilizes the body’s own weight to build strength, flexibility, and endurance. … Read more
- How to Build Glutes Without Squats: Exercises, Workout Plan, and Actionable TipsAre you looking to build strong, shapely glutes without relying on squats? You’re not alone. While squats can be an effective exercise for building lower body strength and muscle, they’re … Read more
- Core Strengthening Exercises for Seniors: The 5 Best Exercises for SuccessAs we age, maintaining good health and independence becomes increasingly important. One key component of a healthy lifestyle is core strength – which can help prevent falls, reduce back pain, … Read more
- Core Strength Equipment Reviews: A Roundup of The 7 Best Choices for Home GymsAre you looking to take your fitness to the next level with the best core strength equipment? You’re in luck! In this article, we’ve got you covered with concise and … Read more
- 6 Days a Week Workout Plan: How to Set it Up, and How to Succeed With it!A 6 days a week workout plan involves exercising, you guessed right, six days a week – with one day reserved for rest and recovery. This type of workout plan … Read more
- Workouts for Biceps Without Weights: A Comprehensive Beginners GuideMany people associate bicep workouts with lifting weights. Still, there are plenty of effective exercises and workouts for biceps without weights – some of them are even better than traditional … Read more
- Barbell Home Workout Plan: Get Fit Without Leaving Your HouseRegular exercise is crucial for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Still, busy schedules, lack of access to a gym, and other commitments can make it challenging to stick to a fitness … Read more
- Super Slow Strength Training at Home: What is it, And How to go About itIf you’re looking for a new way to build muscle and improve your strength – without leaving your house, super slow strength training at home might be just what the … Read more
- Bodyweight Quad Workouts: The Ultimate GuideWhile many people associate quad workouts with heavy weights, it’s actually possible to build strong quads with just your body weight. The fact is: Calisthenics is a great way to … Read more
- Best Plank Board for Home Core Exercise: 2023 Reviews and Top PicksPlanking is one of the most popular core exercises – loved by professional athletes and personal trainers all around the globe. Even though doing planks does not require any exercise … Read more
- Plank 101: Proper Form, Benefits, Variations, Alternatives, Muscles Worked & MoreThe plank is a popular exercise among fitness enthusiasts, and for a good reason. Planking is a simple yet highly effective exercise that works the entire body – and you … Read more
- Leg Raises 101: Proper Form, Benefits, Variations, Alternatives, Muscles Worked & MoreLeg raises are an excellent exercise for building strength and stability in the core, lower body, and upper body. While they may seem simple, proper form and technique are essential … Read more
- Crunches 101: Proper Form, Benefits, Variations, Alternatives, Muscles Worked & MoreSit-ups and crunches have been an essential part of any fitness regimen for decades, but many people still don’t know the proper form or the benefits they can get from … Read more
- Ab Rollouts Muscles Worked: A Beginners Guide to Ab RolloutsAb rollouts are a great exercise for working your abs, but they also work other muscles in your body as well. Here is a beginner’s guide to ab rollouts, including … Read more
- Sit-Ups Muscles Worked: A Beginners Guide to Sit-UpsSit-ups are a beginner-friendly exercise that works the abdominal muscles. They are simple to do and only require a small amount of space to perform. Sit-ups can be done with … Read more
- A Complete Guide to the Exercise Wheel and How it WorksAn exercise wheel is a simple yet effective piece of equipment that can help you achieve strong and defined abs. In this guide, we will discuss how the ab wheel … Read more
- Six-Pack Abs: What Are They & How Do You Get Them Visible?A six-pack of abs is the Holy Grail for many fitness enthusiasts. But what are they really, and how do you go about getting them? Sadly, the reality is that … Read more
- Flat Sit-up Bench: A Versatile Exercise Equipment for Full Body WorkoutsA flat sit-up bench is much more than a piece of exercise equipment to strengthen your abs and core. One of the key features of this simple – yet effective … Read more
- A Complete Guide to the Sit-Up Bench and How it WorksA sit-up bench is an excellent piece of equipment for your home gym. It allows you to do various exercises, including sit-ups, crunches, leg raises – and even dumbbell exercises. … Read more
- Curved Sit-Up Bench: What is it, and Why You Should be Using OneA curved sit-up bench is a type of weight bench that is designed for performing sit-ups. It typically features a padded backrest, a padded seat, and a higher weight capacity … Read more
- Calisthenics Body vs Gym Body: How Do They Differ?Calisthenics body vs gym body, how do they differ? Instead of providing you with a long intro – I’ll start right at it! First, let’s take a closer look at … Read more